Back when I used to blog I had time. I don't know if I necessarily have less time now, but I use a lot of my time being with my kids. See Annie stopped napping and well, that was it. I am having a hard time reconciling making my kids have time alone and making sure that I am spending time with them. Mostly, I just spend time with them because I feel guilty ignoring them. So by the time they go to bed at night, all I want to do sleep or sit on the couch. But what I really do is try to do all of the chores I avoided during the day because it's just easier to do at night (grocery shopping being at the top of the list). So the blog has taken a back seat lately and that's just how it is.
But my mother emailed and asked to see updated pictures of Leah and I realized I have let it go too far. Perhaps I can blog once a week. I don't know, but I do need to do better for the sake of my parents and Matt's parents too.
2 comments:
Leah looks just like a mini-Ellie! I can't believe it! I was sure that I had been time-transported back in a few years. They are so big! And they look so happy!
You know - if you had a facebook account you wouldn't have to do a whole blog entry just to let your friends and family know what's going on with you. Updating your status takes no time at all and you can put pictures up for me to see. Then, I'd actually be able to know what's going on with my sister and family without having to talk to my cousin. Just a thought.
Post a Comment