One of my few readers has complained and I have heard her pleas to update my blog. I've been going through a rough patch where I have been overwhelmed and too busy to get anything other than the essentials done. I think having three kids has finally caught up with me. And it's a combination of a few specific factors.
1. Annie has stopped napping completely, and has perfected her tantrums due to the lack of sleep.
2. Leah is moving around now, so she requires more of my attention. It also doesn't help that she usually only naps two hours in a day.
3. Ellie and Annie's preschools do not overlap, so I don't have time with just Leah alone, which would be fabulous.
I think I could handle things a little better if Ellie were in kindergarten, then I'd just have the two kids at home most of the time. But having three little ones at home all of the time has challenged my parenting skills to the limit. Why, oh why wasn't Ellie born two months earlier?
On the other hand, I'm glad that Ellie will be one of the oldest in her grade. And I'm glad that her sisters are only going to be two and four years behind her in school. I just need to get through this one year of craziness.
But I have to stop this post because it has taken me 30 minutes to write because I had to stop to console Leah from falling on the stairs (only one step, thank goodness), and put Leah down for her nap. And I really shouldn't ignore Annie anymore.
So there you go, Lissa. I will write again, maybe not until I have two kids at home with me. We'll just have to see.
1 comment:
Thank you!!!!!
Post a Comment