Well it finally happened, a stranger frightened Ellie. I knew the day would come that she would just freak out in public and it happened yesterday. She was close to needing a nap as I ran into Borders to pick up a CD. The wonderfully nice man checking me out was the fright-inducing object. First I should mention that he was a strange looking man. He was in his mid-thirties, with long scraggly hair and an even scragglier goatee that fell at least four inches from his face. I am sure Ellie has never seen anything like him before and that is probably what tipped her off.
Well, he decided to play pickaboo with her and let's just say Ellie wasn't having it.
Her face instantly turned a deep shade of red, tears began rolling down her face and she let out the biggest, loudest scream I have ever heard. To make matters worse she kept wailing and wailing until I finally rushed out of the store.
I felt terrible. The guy was just trying to be nice and instead of smiling and laughing like she normally does - she FREAKED out...
While I felt bad, looking back it was pretty hilarious. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment