Please help Matt and I resolve a conflict of opinions. So please tell us which is right? When you put on a shirt...
1) do you put your arms through the holes, then pull the shirt over your head - or
2) do you pull the shirt over your head and then put your arms through the holes?
As you might guess, we each do it a different way. So tell me, which is the right way - Option 1 or Option 2. I will review which is which in a coming post... Please let me know that I'm right!
5 comments:
#2
Ellen
#2
#1 it's more efficient
I suppose I'm not allowed to say what my preference is, seeing as how I'm part of the problem.
But let me just say that although I have my preferred way to do it, I have no problem with the way Shelly does it. She, on the other hand screams and cringes every time I do it my way. I say, if it gets the shirt on your body, go for it.
I'll speak like Mr. Sherlock Holmes now...lol! Well,hmmm...nine out of 10 males would prefer putting the hands first and then pull the shirt over the head and 10 out of 10 girls would pull the shirt over the head and then put the hands. And I'm pretty darn sure that Matt does it like all boys :P
Post a Comment