Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leah's Blanket


As if the previous projects weren't enough, I also finished Leah's blanket last week. I have knitted each of the girls a blanket when they were born. I wanted to finish Leah's before she was born, but things got really hard at the end and I was lucky to get anything done. But I finally finished it last week and it is beautiful. Now she too will have a lovely blanket all her own. Ellie picked out the color and I think it's just wonderful.

2 comments:

MBusse said...

When you click to enlarge you can see all of your perfect little stitches. Well done!

M said...

My sister makes a little quilt for each of her kids when they are born (or sometime before they turn 2!) too. I think it's a great tradition to hand-make something special and personal for each of your girls. They will treasure them.