Imagine this:
1 stroller
2 large suitcases
3 car seats
4 carry on bags
5 people
Riding the metro home from National airport then walking the mile plus journey to get home.
I'm sure we were quite a sight. Yes and the temperature was in the 90s with crazy high humidity. Top that with a 2 year old that decided she didn't want to walk home - it sucked as much you think it would. But we're home. Yea!
3 comments:
Oh, my! Can imagine it and think you guys are crazy :) I think I would have gotten a taxi . . . but glad you made it home safely! Sounds like a great trip (at least the half I heard about!).
it's just me and i would have hailed a cab. :)
Getting a taxi was my original plan. I don't know how Matt snookered me into the alternate route home...
Post a Comment