I signed Ellie and Annie up for a ballet class through the local rec center. It doesn't start until the end of September, but I already bought them their leotards, shoes, and tights. And we already have the tutus I made earlier this year. Ellie LOVES her new ballet clothes. She wore them all day today. I couldn't get her change. Fortunately, we didn't go anywhere, so she was just in them at home. She has been begging me to play the Nutcracker daily now. Then she just starts dancing. She's so cute. I love it. Annie likes it too. They both look really sweet dancing together.


They have also been exposed to
Mulan again. In the past, they have enjoyed reenacting the opening scene of
Beauty and the Beast. You know, when Belle is walking through the town and the townspeople are singing "look, there she goes, that girl is strange no question, I wonder if she's feeling well?" Anyway, they carry baskets, hold up books in front of their faces and start walking around the main level of the house. It's hilarious.
Like this


Well, now they have taken to reenacting the scene from Mulan where Mulan is getting ready to meet the matchmaker. They put combs into their hair, wrap blankets around themselves and carry their umbrellas singing "Please bring honor to us, please bring honor to us, please bring honor to us all." Hilarious.
And here's a good picture of Leah on the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment