We took new family pictures a couple of weeks ago. Now we have Leah on our wall. Not bad for 7 months and number three. We went with this first one for the big one on our wall. But we liked the second too. Enjoy!
Cute pictures all the way around. I need to get my kids in for their yearly pics...I just can't seem to keep my accident-prone daughter from getting some sort of mark on her face (bruise, scrap, you name, she gets it).
4 comments:
I love these pictures!
Cute pictures all the way around. I need to get my kids in for their yearly pics...I just can't seem to keep my accident-prone daughter from getting some sort of mark on her face (bruise, scrap, you name, she gets it).
Super cute pictures...Spencer is almost a year and not up on the wall yet. So you are doing good.
Not bad at all! We just barely got Vanessa in a family picture a couple months ago, so you're way better than us! You guys look great!
Post a Comment