We went to with two other families - both of the dads went to law school with Matt. We had 9 kids in the whole crew - one 5 year old, two 4 year olds, three 2 year olds and three infants.
We spent the days starting at the private pool at our house, then heading to the beach, then the ocean side pool at the community we were staying at, dinner back at the house, and hanging out with the adults after the kids went to sleep.
Here's a picture of our house - Good Sunsations. Ellie and Annie making sand angels. I don't know how they came up with that idea. Just naturally, I guess. Sand is much like snow.
Matt making a sand castle with the kids.
Me and Leah looking on.
Leah got a mouthful of sand the second she was put down. Good one, babe.
We took pictures at this big chair because I have another picture of just me and Ellie from four years ago and I thought it would be fun.
Here's the one from April 2006
A few of the kids on the soundside.
The view of the lighthouse from the soundside pier close to our house.
Abraham catching one of four crabs. It was quite an adventure, most of which I missed. Not too sad about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment