Monday, March 05, 2007

No More Eating Naked

This actually an old development, but still noteworthy. Ellie is no longer eating sans clothes. See I hate trying to get stains out of clothes (why, oh why, did I have children in the first place?) So in order to minimize the amount of stains Ellie got on her clothes, I would strip her down for each of her meals (unless we were out in some public place, of course.)

Fortunately for Ellie, my mother-in-law discovered the most amazing bib I've ever seen. It's more like a smock. Ellie slips her arms through the openings and it ties in the back - where she can't reach to take it off. It goes all the way down her front and has huge pockets to catch food that misses the mark. It is a fantastic little doo-dad.

Now Ellie can eat with her clothes on, and I don't worry a bit about stains in her clothes. It's a beautiful thing. Here's a before and after pic.



No comments: