I am behind on posting. A couple weeks ago, I took the girls over the National Arboretum to see their amazing collection of azaleas. Thanks to Chris, who let me know about it the first place. It was a nice cloudy day, with no rain, and not too hot.
I had sort of hoped that I would get super cute pictures of the girls, but they aren't that great at posing. But the azaleas were beautiful. It was a wonderful time to go the arboretum because the azaleas were out as was the dogwoods, lilacs, and magnolia trees. Very fragrant and very vibrant colors.
Check out these ones that are hybrid flowers, with different colors on the same bush.

This picture was taken after I gave up trying to get a good picture of the girls.

Here are a couple of my failed attempts at getting the girls to smile together and nicely. Oh well.

Say Cheese!
The highlights for the girls were picking the flowers that had already fallen on the ground.

Playing hide and seek

Checking out the fountain by the dogwoods

And running under this bike rack. I practically had to drag them away.
At least we all had fun.
2 comments:
I love that your girls match! They are growing so fast!
wow..beautiful! The gardener in me would love to come see all of it!
Post a Comment