Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Road Trippin'

We leave in less than a half an hour to go see my childhood friend, Becca, in New Jersey. Becca and her family have lived there for probably like three years and we still haven't connected with them. When Matt told me that this week would be really busy with work, I decided to email Becca and see if the girls and I could come for a visit. Thankfully, Becca is a willing host.

I'm excited to see her, her husband, Chris, and their four super cool kids. Their youngest, Cami, just turned three and I think Ellie will have an instant friend.

I love roadtrips, though I think they are more fun without small children. But if Annie sleeps for part of the way it shouldn't be so bad. And it should only take us about 4.5 hours of actual driving. We're definitely going to stop for a little while for lunch too.

I have a bunch of picture posts that I'm behind on, but they'll have to wait until we get back on Friday. Til then, here's to a fun road trip.

No comments: