Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach

As if I haven't already been a blogging slacker, it's going to be worse next week. We are leaving tonight for a week in Myrtle Beach. I am SO excited about this trip. As we've been planning the trip, we've realized that this is going to be the first time we've gone on a week long trip that didn't include visiting family out West since we've had kids. If I have one complaint about being an Eastcoaster with all of my family living back West, it would be that all of our vacations generally involve flying back West to see family. But we are finally doing it. Just having a vacation for us. And it's going to be great. We've got a two bedroom condo at a great resort close to the beach with lots of great amenities. I cannot wait!

2 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Good for you guys! It is the same for us. THe only vacations we take any more are to visit Kevin's family. It isn't that I do not appreciate the time with them...I just want a vacation just us!

Enjoy the beach and have an absolutely fabulous time!

xoxo,
C

Melissa said...

Can't wait to read all about it. Sounds like fun. We never classify family visits as real vacations. We are vacation snobs that way. You'll have a great time especially since your kids are out of the little baby stage.