Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring Break in OBX

Ellie and I are heading out tomorrow for an exciting spring break getaway. My old roomie, Melissa, has invited us to join her family in a beach house they are renting in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. To those of my loyal readers (all ten of you) who are unfamiliar with the Outer Banks, let me say, I pity you. The Outer Banks are home to the best beaches on the Eastern Shore. They are beautiful, sandy beaches, untainted by commercialism and litter. They are never crowded (unless it's Memorial day weekend when every LDS young single adult from Boston to DC and beyond converge upon the area for one gigantic three day party). It's going to be a great vacation. Unfortunately, Matt can't come with us because he has to work - but at least he will get four nights of uninterrupted sleep (something to be cherished as much as a trip to the Outer Banks).

Anyway, I may not post for a while, but hopefully when I come back I'll have lots of stories to share. Have a great week!

No comments: