Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Name That Baby

Can you guess which is which?



7 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm guessing Annie, Ellie, then Leah. I could be totally off. I mix up my own babies' pictures all the time :).

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

I think it is also Annie, Ellie and Leah. Annie and Leah definitely look more a like at birth! So sweet!

JoJo said...

1. Annie; 2. Ellie; 3. Leah

Am I right?!?!

I promise I didn't copy Vickie's response. :)

Ryann said...

I'll have a go. 1-Annie, 2-Ellie, 3-Leah. Oh, guess that I'm the same as Vickie. But I really had that before I saw hers:)

Your kids looks so similar. Mine are all different. Easy to tell their baby pics apart. At least you all will look related:)

Anonymous said...

I guessed the same order before looking at the comments. Annie, Ellie, and Leah. Although I think Ellie and Leah are really close to each other. My kids look a lot different in baby pictures, so it keeps me guessing what the next two will look like. Now you know your gene combo, so no worries about something odd showing up!?!

Rob and Jewls said...

1-Annie, 2-Ellie, 3-Leah...they really do all look very similar.

Sabrina said...

1. Annie
2. Ellie
3. Leah

I am 100% sure I have it right.