9 days out and I have used up all of my percocet. I can't get more without calling the dr. That's not really a problem. I could call easily enough. But there are a lot of side effects to percocet that I was having issues with so I decided to rely on my prescribed dose of ibuprofen for the time being instead.
The result has been that my pain level - while way better than before - has slightly increased when I made the switch. It's still a hundred times better than even five days ago, but I had a couple of coughing fits while I was sleeping last night and I could just feel my skin/tissue/etc stretching at the incision seam and it hurt so bad.
Everything is slow to recover it seems. I wish I could fast forward time because that seems to be all my body needs to repair itself. Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment