Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ellie's Hair Post
I have been doing a few different things with Ellie's hair nowadays - mostly braiding and pony tails. Here's how she looked with two braids.


The girls saw me give Matt a haircut and Ellie insisted on getting one as well. I convinced her that all she needed was a trim, since I didn't want to lose too much of her length. It has taken so long for her to have long hair. It seems that all of my girls take a long time (like three years to get any substantial hair).

And then, Ellie got to a go on a little field trip in preschool to the cosmetology class at the high school. She got a manicure and her hair curled. She was so thrilled. I have curled her hair before, but my curler is quite wide. I think if I used a thinner curler, like they did, I would have better success. Her hair looked really pretty that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks so good. I've tried to French braid Nicky's hair before but the texture is so fine, the braids always fall our or looks too loose. What a pretty girl!
That's got to be the best preschool ever!
Ellie is getting so big. She looks so grown up.
Post a Comment