Grandma and Grandpa Camacho came next, though the snow rearranged their plans as well. My dad had to change his flights and come later than planned. He was originally scheduled to come in the day after Matt's parents were supposed to leave. But as it turned out, they stayed longer (because of the snow), and his flight was cancelled (because of the snow). Matt's parents ended up leaving the same day that my mom flew into town and my dad joined us a few days after that.
Again, the girls were in heaven. They loved doing everything with their grandparents. I also celebrated my birthday while they were here, which was a special treat. I haven't been with my parents on my birthday since I was a senior in high school turning 18, so it was fun to do that again. (I'll post more on my birthday later).
Here's my mom with Leah

Grandpa with the girls

Again

Grandpa with Leah, I love how she's just staring at him. So sweet.

Ellie and Annie doing what they love best, playing in the snow with Grandpa. They really liked that snowman and were very sad when he met his ultimate doom a few days later.

And the girls made Valentines for both sets of Grandparents. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of them giving them to the Astles, but here's one of Ellie with her Valentines for Grandma and Grandpa Camacho
1 comment:
What a fun visit! Your parents look great!
Post a Comment