Grandma and Grandpa Astle came first. They arrived just in time to get snowed in. In fact, their return flight was cancelled as the second big storm to hit the DC area the day they were supposed to leave. So they stayed an extra three days. We were stuck inside most of the time, but since we had plenty of food, power, and lots of people, we were all pretty well entertained. My mother in law didn't even leave the house until the day before they left. (It was THAT snowy!)
Grandma brought a playdoh set that was a big hit with the girls

Here's grandma with sleeping Leah

Grandpa playing play-doh

Annie and Grandpa playing in the snow

Grandpa and Annie sharing some tummy time.

Ellie having fun sitting on Grandpa's lap

Grandma with the girls

Grandma and Grandpa with the girls
2 comments:
I like how on the Grandpa/Annie/Play-Doh picture, you can see how high the snow is on the deck behind them. yes, it was only a few inches below the railing. I thought the best part was that the snow kept me from going to work so I got to hang out a lot more with my mom and dad than I thought I would be able to!
How fun to see Lynn and Marian! And our little Shannon had the same cute purple shirt that Ellie has on in the last two pictures! Fun!
Post a Comment