Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Heading South
We are heading down to Williamsburg for a little family vacation for the next few days. We decided it was finally time for Matt to go to Colonial Williamsburg (it's been 10 years since I've been, yikes!) and for all of us to visit Jamestown and Yorktown. So we have our accommodations figured out (we promised the girls a pool) and we're on our way tomorrow. I just need to do all of the packing and if that weren't enough, I need to clean our house because Matt's brother and family are coming down from NYC to visit us this weekend and will actually stay in our house while we are in Williamsburg. Normally when I head out on a big trip, cleaning is not high on my priority list (it's not often anyway) but now I've got that to do too. But we are excited to have them here, hopefully they will look past the unmopped floors, cause I'm pretty sure I'm not getting around to that! Now you know not to wait endlessly for my blog to be updated - not that I have been very good about that lately anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When we visited DC a few years back, we went to Jamestown. There were two different places... the historical site maintained by the state and a reconstructed village separate from it. The historical site was interesting, but the reconstructed town place was a lot more fun. Loved it! I hope you all have a blast :).
Post a Comment