Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crack of Dawn Ann

While I am incredibly grateful that my sweet baby has slept continuously all night for the past two nights, I wonder why she finds it absolutely necessary to begin her day with the first light of the morning. Believe me, I'm so happy that she hasn't woken up during night. But what is it with these nearly 6am wake up times? Oh well. I guess it can't be perfect. And I'd rather get a full night's sleep and wake up at 5:58am (as I did today) than get woken up at 3am and lose an hour of sleep trying to fall back to sleep. So I have a new nickname for our sweetie - Crack of Dawn Ann - cause that's when she likes to wake up. I wonder if this is a sign of what she is going to be like as she gets older. Maybe she's a morning person and always will be. Who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're having the exact same issues with Trevor. Hanging a blanket on the window to darken it doesn't work on him unfortunately. I'm afraid he's going to be a morning person too! All week he has woken up around 6:00, but the last two mornings have been 5:40 and 5:41. How does he know? Ugh!