I'm feeling much better, which is good because we go in tomorrow for the baby's birth. I'm pretty sure I will be deemed well enough to have the baby. We have everything ready - the room is set up, the hospital bag is packed, the girls are sleeping over at a friend's house, the name has been chosen.
I'll have Matt post pictures tomorrow. I just hope that I will be able to sleep a little bit tonight. But I fear I will be a little anxious most of the night. Combine that with the fact that sleeping is incredibly difficult when 9 months pregnant, and I'm probably just going to walk into the hospital like a zombie. But a healthy zombie, I hope.
Wish us luck! We can't wait to meet this new little baby.
1 comment:
Our prayers are with you!!! Good Luck! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment