Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birth Announcement

Leah Kyrie Astle
December 31, 2009, 8:02 am
8 pounds, 10 ounces
20 inches
One bundle of cuteness and love







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You're done! She's a mini Shelly--so sweet!! Congratulations!

j said...

Congratualtions Shelly!

Jenny Wempen

Rob and Jewls said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I am glad it all went smoothly and now the pregnancy is OVER! I can't wait to meet the little Leah!

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She's so big and cute. I want to read all the details. I'm up and running again too. http://missycsmusings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shelly! She looks just like you, what a cutie!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! She is beautiful!! I hope recovery is going well, I have been thinking about you guys! Miss you, tell the girls hi for us!

Marjorie

Mikelle said...

Congrats. Enjoy all the new baby snuggles and loves!