We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, fun and yumminess. My cousins Dave, Becca and their families live in the metro DC area and joined us for the afternoon and evening dinner. And my cousin, Sarah, came down from NYC to join us too. It was so nice to have family nearby to enjoy the holiday. Everyone pitched in to make a very delicious dinner and I didn't even ruin the turkey too much. I actually made Matt do a lot of the heavy lifting when it came to the turkey, as I am grossed out by raw, dead, poultry. He was a good sport and a wonderful chef.
Ellie and Annie loved having their second cousins around to play with and especially loved being with cousin, Sarah. Cousin Sarah actually stayed the night with us, so they really couldn't get enough of her. Thankfully, Sarah is absolutely wonderful and endured the girls' constant attention and actually seemed to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment