To help me get out of my funk, go ahead and place your vote for our baby's name on the sidebar. I reserve the right to ignore the results of the poll, but in general I am interested to see what people think.
For planning purposes, you should know that the name will most likely be paired with Kyrie as the middle name. Kyrie is pronounced "KEER-ee-ay." For info on the name, go to Matt's blog here
So your choices are:
Katherine (Kate) Kyrie
Leah Kyrie
Mary Kyrie
Thanks!
1 comment:
I voted for Katherine/Kate. But personally, I think Kyrie is a beautiful name and wish that you would call her by that! But all of your reasonings make good sense.
I also hereby reserve the right to use the name Kyrie for a girl. If and when I ever happen to have children. Which isn't highly likely, so its not much to worry about.
Post a Comment