Thursday, December 03, 2009

Before and After

We repainted the baby's new room because I knew I couldn't live with the horrible neon green we had foolishly originally chosen. It was actually a pretty quick and painless process. Thanks to our friends, the Shupes, for lending us the equipment. I was in charge of taping since I can't be near the fumes being pregnant and all. And Matt spent two evenings painting. But we love the outcome. It is a beautiful green, exacly as we hoped for.

As promised, here are the before and after pictures of the new baby's room.

Before

After

The lighting makes it look not very green, so I will post a video I took of it too. Once we have everything set up in the room, I will post another picture. It's going to look great once we have all of the furniture and other decorations in there.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I definitely like the more subtle green - it looks really cute!

M said...

Oh yes, much better! Exciting to see it all come together!!