It never fails whenever I put Ellie into her purple and white striped onesie*, people mistake her for a boy. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care - really. I don't ever bother to correct them. I just find it funny that it mainly happens when she wears this particular onesie. I mean, come on, guys. Baby girls wear pink and purple. Baby boys don't. I know she has no hair so you automatically think she's a boy. And yes, I refuse to glue fru-fru bows on her head. (We are not raising a fru-fru baby) But really, it's so easy - look for clues - color is your first one. And when I put her in neutral colors like yellow - look for the bows and flowery patterns on the onesies - they're there, I promise you can't miss them.
Ok, I'm done now.
*Three different people today
No comments:
Post a Comment