Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dancing Surprise

I meant to mention this earlier, but it's been a busy week. I was completely shocked when I read that Sabrina Bryan was voted off of Dancing with the Stars.* Notice I said I was shocked, I wasn't really disappointed. I have mentioned before that she is not one of my favorites. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that she is certainly one of the best dancers on the show. So while I wasn't too displeased that she got the boot, I do believe it was unjust. I was sure that either Jane Seymour or Marie Osmond was going to leave. So now I am going to revamp some of my predictions. I think the final four will be Mel B, Helio, Jenni Garth, and Cameron.


* I missed both of the shows this week, so I could only read about it and watch it later online. No voting this week for me.

No comments: