Thursday, August 07, 2008


Here's an old pic of Annie, but I love it so much I'm posting it again.

Annie had her 9 month appointment today. It was probably the least exciting appointment I've been to. I guess it has to do with the fact that she's my second child and at least for the time being she's not presenting any major health problems.

She's sleeping through the night consistently. (She sometimes wakes up earlier than we would like, but there's not much to do about that.) She's eating well, growing well and developing like she should. There really wasn't much to ask the doctor. I felt like I am getting this parenting thing down. It was kind of a nice feeling.

So the highlights are Annie is still super duper tall. She is 30 inches - again way above the charts past 100 percentile. The doctor says she's on track to be 5'10 someday. I can't believe I have such tall children. She weighs 21 lbs - 95th percentile and her head circumference is 65th percentile which is consistent with her last measurement. So she's proportional and large and in charge. And well, perfect.

2 comments:

MBusse said...

Look at her little teeth! So cute.

Melissa said...

I don't know why, but 9 months is one of my favorite ages. It's like they are still babies but they just have really cute personalities at that age. I am so glad Annie is growing up healthy. She is such a cutie.