Annie loves the water too. She's such a camera lover, she always has a big smile whenever she sees one.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Water, Water Everywhere
We made it back home from our vacation and there are simply too many pictures to even post. I haven't figured out how to do the posts from our trip. For the time being I thought I'd just share some pool pictures. My in-laws have an indoor pool so as you can imagine we spent a lot of time in the pool. Ellie has always loved the water. Imagine how thrilled she was when she realized she could do tricks in the water with her daddy. This picture just about captures the sheer joy she experienced standing on Daddy's head for the first time. (Thanks, to her Uncle Dirk for helping her up.)


Annie loves the water too. She's such a camera lover, she always has a big smile whenever she sees one.
Annie loves the water too. She's such a camera lover, she always has a big smile whenever she sees one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GREAT pics!
Cute pictures. They both have adorable smiles.
Post a Comment