Monday, August 04, 2008

Hunt For Red October

We just rented Hunt For Red October last weekend. I honestly don't remember watching this back in 1990 when it came out, so I am sure I have never seen it. It was great. I liked it a lot. Matt just finished reading the book and wanted to watch the movie to see how it was done on the big screen. It was nice to watch it with Matt and at home so I could pause the movie and ask questions. I enjoyed it so much, I am even considering reading the book. But I have the entire Twilight* series to read first, so it's going to have to be put on the back burner. Still a really good movie. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a good movie. I'm inclined to pull the old cliche, they just don't make em like they used to...


*I've decided to keep going with the series for now. Thanks for all the comments. It is interesting to see what you guys thought of the book. I echo most of what was said.

No comments: