Well, I got my car back Monday. Yippie! Driving the PT Cruiser was ok, but I am much more comfortable in my little car. And it looks so nice! The bumper is so clean and free of scratches. I'm so glad everything got worked out with little headache for me. I always worry that things will get drawn out and it will take forever to get everything resolved. But it only took a week for my car to get fixed and there were noproblems with the other driver's insurance taking full responsibility for the costs. I'm so glad.
So now we are set to enjoy a great full. I love this time of year. It's getting a little nippy outside, but it's still not too cold. I'm going to pull out my fall wreath to put on my door. We even made our first trip to a pumpkin patch on Monday with our playgroup. The battery on our camera is dead and we can't find the charger, so I don't have any pictures sadly. Clearly, we are going to have to find the charger quick or buy a new one. Ellie just loves pumpkins so I am trying to find lots of fun places to take her to that celebrate all things fall.
And of course, a fall post would be incomplete if I didn't mention how fun it has been to watch all of the BYU games this fall. We got DirecTV so we could see each and every game this season and I'm so glad we did. We even got DVR so we could watch the games when it is convenient instead of real time. It really makes the games go by fast! I don't know if we can ever go back to our pre-DVR days. BYU is playing so well this year. I can't wait for more. Go Cougars!
3 comments:
Your new picture on the header of the blog is so great. Shelly you are really gorgeous!
I'm so glad you have joined the DVR club! It's hard to imagine how we survived before the DVR :)
LOVE DVR (in our case, TIVO). We can watch lots of our favorite shows when WE want to make time for them! Sometimes, we will wait 15-30 minutes after the show started to begin watching just so we can fast forward through the commercials. Enjoy!
xoxo,
C
Post a Comment