Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm So Glad When Daddy is Home

Last Thursday and Friday Matt decided to work from home. It was so nice! While it meant that I didn't have access to the computer during the day and that I had to keep the girls from the basement (which is their main playroom), the costs were definitely worth the benefits. The girls loved having Daddy at home, even if he was working. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner with him. And when dinner was done we just played and enjoyed being together. I don't know how often we'll be able to do it, but I think it would be great if Matt could spend more days working from home. Of course, if he makes a real habit of it, I might have to demand we get a wireless connection, so he can use his laptop from work so I can still get access to the computer! We'll see.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tim works from home at least once a week and I love it. It gives me a chance to run errands, etc. while the kids nap and it's fun to have him here for lunch. He's been home for two weeks now while he's been sick, though, and I have to say it will be nice to get him back to the office next week. :)