On Labor Day Annie surprised us by standing for about 3 to 5 seconds when Matt plopped her on her feet. Since then she is getting better and better at standing. It's so cool to see little babies learn how to balance themselves. You can see every little movement, every little slight compensation for each lean in some direction. It's awesome as they really start to get it. I am so excited for Annie to walk. She's a happy baby anyway, but I think it will make her even happier.
2 comments:
Hooray for growing bigger! I am really enjoying my kids getting bigger too. It makes me feel like throwing up when I think of having a new baby. Probably means I'm not ready but really they are hard work.
Wow, I can't believe Annie is getting that old. I miss you guys so much. It's been an interesting transition here, but we are having fun with the fam. Did I already mention I miss you? :)
Post a Comment