Well, she did it. Ellie went 7 whole days with no accidents and consistently went potty on the toilet. She actually has only had two accidents since we started last Monday. She's totally getting this down. So tonight was the first of what will be three cupcake parties. She asked for the first party to be a green cupcake party and has stated the next one will be pink and the last one orange (originally she had asked for yellow) so she might change her mind again.
I am so proud of my little girl. She just seems like such a big girl. We're even to the point where I don't really need to ask her if she needs to go, she just tells me when she does. Wow! Maybe I'm just jinxing myself, but I really didn't think it would be this easy. I had nightmares of this taking forever and making lots of gross messes for me to clean up. But so far, it's been great. And I've been so lucky, when Ellie did have her two accidents, she did them on the dining room and kitchen floors - which are not carpeted so it was easy to clean up.
So here's fingers crossed that we'll just keep getting better and better. Go Ellie!
3 comments:
Way to go Ellie!
I guess its true: when they are ready, its easy.
I hope Ryan is ready soon...
Congrats Ellie!! Keep up the good work! Good job to you too Shelly:)
That is wonderful! Great idea on the reward system!
Hope your neck is feeling better!
xoxo,
C
Post a Comment