Cute things that Ellie has been doing recently:
She has taken quite a few steps on her own!!! We have a little walker she likes to push around. I finally figured out that if I push the walker about two feet in front of her, she will walk over to it. It's really cute. I can't wait until she's a proficient walker!
She's become quite the clean-up helper. My friend was watching Ellie and she said that she instructed her own daughter to pick up some crayons. While her daughter failed to complete the assignment, Ellie went around putting the crayons in the container. As she finished, Ellie looked around to make sure there were no other crayons and then started clapping for herself. Too cute!
I gave her her sippy cup in the car today. By the time we got to our destination, her entire front was completely soaked. If I had thrown her in a bath full of water, she couldn't have been any wetter than she was already. Luckily, it was only water in the sippy cup!
She likes to wave at everyone and is very good at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment