Wonder of wonders. Miracles of miracles. There is a distinct possibility that we may be able to go on vacation the first full week of September! I was so thrilled when I found out. I ran to the library and grabbed a ton of books about weekend and week getaways here in the mid-Atlantic states and let my mind loose on all of the possibilities of places we could go and things we could do.
But here comes the sad part. I can't come up with anything that I really want to do. How pathetic am I? Honestly. I don't want to fly anywhere - because it's just too much hassle and we don't have a lot of notice so I don't want to pay an outrageous price for it. So that narrows our trip possibilities down to someplace within driving distance and really I don't want to go more than 5 or 6 hours.
So I'm just stumped. I can't come up with a single fun idea. It's like I trained my mind to think that we weren't going to do anything and so now I can't think of anything that would really be worthwhile anyway. I can't believe it. How pathetic.
If anyone has any good ideas, please let me know. I'm totally stumped...
No comments:
Post a Comment