Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cupcake Party!!!

Tuesday was an exciting day at our house. It was the day that Ellie put the final Thomas the Train sticker on her Big Bed Chart. As you, our faithful readers, know each time Ellie stayed in her big bed either at nap or bedtime, she earned three Skittles and one sticker for her Big Bed Chart. Tuesday morning she filled the final empty box in the chart making her worthy to enjoy a cupcake party!

I'm so proud of my big girl. With the exception of the two days before the big bed chart was created, she has stayed in her bed EVERY time - whether she actually slept in the case of naps or not. It is so nice to come get her every morning and after naps. She just pleasantly reading her books in bed and ready for the day. She is such a wonderful, obedient girl. I love her so much.

Here are some pictures of the completed Big Bed Chart, making the cupcakes, and the cupcake party!!!



* Did you know that you can buy a cake mix at the store that makes only 12 cupcakes, rather than the traditional cake mix that makes 24? It actually costs like 24 cents more than a regular cake mix, but it includes the paper cups. It was nice to use since I didn't know what I was going to do with 24 cupcakes.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that's awesome. Those cupcakes look huge. Looks like she is having a great time working on them. Funny.

Natalie C. said...

Love those smiling photos. Ellie is so cute. She really, really is.

Natalee Maynes said...

What a clever idea! Ellie is so good to actually follow through...I'm imagining that day with Vivian and somehow I think it's not going to be that easy. The cupcakes look yummy!