Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My First Love, Azalea


That's a line to a song. Or at least Matt says it is. Azaleas were not my first love. I didn't even know what they were until we moved into a home that had some in the front yard. But I sure do love them. They are really popular in our neighborhood. It seems that everyone has them. And for a couple of weeks in spring, they are some of the most gorgeous things around. Above is a pic of ours.


2 comments:

Becca said...

I have been eyeing our neighbors - they are so pretty but I had no clue what they were. Now I know :)

Chris said...

That's one thing that I've never seen so many of in all the places I've lived. They are really breathtaking around here, aren't they? Have you ever been to the National Arboretum & seen the whole mountain of them there? I hope you have a good trip! We'll see you when you return!