Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October

Yea! It's the first of the month. This means that I can go buy lots of food at the grocery store instead of the necessities. It is also the end of the billable year for Matt, which means that we have a whole bunch of time to procrastinate getting all those hours in by the end of next September. Yippie! The new tv season has started up too, but I only follow two shows- Dancing With the Stars and Ugly Betty. I tell you, I love watching them with DVR - it's so much faster! I can skip through a results show in 20 minutes or less. Also Annie is turning 11 months this week. We are quickly approaching the year mark and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am ready to stop formula and baby food. I'm even looking forward to no morning naps, then hopefully we'll be able to more and more things in the morning.

Finally, I went to the library the other day and checked out a ton of Halloween books. I plan to do a lot of fun things with the girls this month to celebrate fall and Halloween. And thanks to the books, I have some great ideas. It's going to be a great month!

No comments: