A year ago today, little Annie joined our family. Has it already been a year? Sometimes, it seems like it has been a long year, other times not so much. Annie is such a special little girl. She made us parents again, this time with us knowing exactly what we were getting into.
Things I love about Annie. She has the best smile in the world. She LOVES to smile and can charm anyone with her smile. There isn't a camera this girl doesn't love and she always has the biggest smile when you take her picture. She loves people and seems to thrive off social interaction - in that way she's very similar to me. She cuddles! She'll let us hold her as long as we want, especially before bedtime. She has a fabulous belly laugh. It comes right from her core and makes anyone happy who hears it. She puts up with an older sister who is constantly trying to "help" her and stop her from doing anything wrong. We are so lucky to be blessed this angel. She truly makes us so happy.
Happy Birthday, Baby Belle. We love you so much!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Wow, I can't believe she is a year already. Fun times ahead!
It does not seem like a year has gone by! Happy birthday to both Annie and Ellie! I had no idea that their birthdays were one day apart. Will number three (if there is one) be in November also? :)
We are definitely planning a number #3, but at this point not neccesarily a November baby. But as I just spent the majority of the day getting ready for the girls' joint b-day party - I'm thinking we may shoot for November 5th for the next one - make it one big bad party week.
Post a Comment