Saturday, November 15, 2008
Less Than Six Weeks - Yikes!
It has just occured to me that Christmas is less than six weeks away! And I have so much to do! I have got a tons of gifts to figure out, decorations to put up, and tons of Christmas festivities to fit into our schedule. I hope I can do it all. At least, this year we aren't traveling at all. That is going to help out a lot! We won't have to worry about that stress. But still, I just made a list of everything I need to do just to get gifts to everyone that we plan to give gifts to and it's super long. I don't know why, but I feel like Christmas has snuck up on me this year. Maybe it's because there are only four weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Oh well. I'm very excited. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Hope your Christmas plans go well too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just thinking about his too. Funny, but here in the UK, after Halloween (which they did celebrate), Christmas is in full force. It is nice to think that you have two months to prepare. Instead of doing Thanksgiving and then rushing through to Christmas. Terry is working on Thanksgiving anyway, so we will be very low key anyhow.
I keep telling Michael that we need to get started on Christmas, but he has this thing about starting before Thanksgiving. It drives me crazy! He's a Christmas Eve shopper. I'm the "all done before Thanksgiving" shopper. Good luck on your shopping!
Post a Comment