Ellie LOVES to match Annie when it comes to the clothes they wear. It can't be overstated. There are rare days when Ellie says that she doesn't want to match Annie, but usually the modus operandi is to match, match, match. Because we really haven't bought new clothes for Annie (seeing as how we have plenty of Ellie hand me downs) I have had to get pretty creative when it comes to making sure their matches meet Ellie's approval. Fortunately, Ellie is usually contented when they wear the same color, but not the exact match. Here are a few pics of my matching girls.
6 comments:
Those are darling dresses! My how they've grown!
They are so cute! Ellie is turning into such a little lady.
Too funny! You'll have to remind her of this someday when she just wants her younger siblings to leave her alone.
I too love matching clothes. So cute!
How cute! Enjoy it now because I doubt they'll still want to do this in high school!
What a cute post! One of the many reasons having more then one girl is fun!
Post a Comment