Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!!


Three years ago today, our dear sweet Ellie was born, making me a mom - my favorite job and blessing in the whole world. I love her so much. I can't believe she is such a big girl.

Here are a few things I love about Ellie:

She has the kindest sweetest heart. She is so loving. Maybe it's the current stage she's in but she is always telling me that she loves me and giving me compliments. It makes me feel so special. She is so special. She is so willing and obedient. She will do whatever you ask and always wants to help. She loves to laugh and makes the best jokes. She also loves music and loves to sing. She is a happy person and always has the biggest smile. She's super smart and very advanced developmentally. She loves her family - especially her little sister, Annie. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect first child. I love her like crazy.

Happy Birthday, my Ellie Boo. We love you very much!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Ellie. I miss you. Have a fun day.
Love, Ryan

j said...

A heartfelt "Congratualtions". My baby started kindergarten this year and I get misty eyed thinking about the rapid movement of the calendar.

Jenny (Wempen) Erickson

MBusse said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!

I'm so glad to know you! You are a little ray of sunshine.

Love,
Busse

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I just LOVE her hair like that. It makes her look like such a little lady.

Now you can change her ticker toward her 4th bday...crazyness!

Melissa said...

How cute! Hope you had a great birthday Ellie.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am a few days late, but happy birthday Ellie, Did you bob her hair? So cute.

Shelly said...

No bob. Can you believe it just does that? It's pretty cute right now. The back is longer; I suppose I could get it cut so it's a complete bob, but we waited so long for her to get hair, I just don't have the heart to cut it.

j said...

I found these cute cupcake hair accessories and thought of you...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13774855

Jenny