Lots of things fall by the wayside when I am pregnant. I just get too exhausted and can't get the energy to do a lot of things.
We had an activity at church recently where a woman gave us some great information about cleaning supplies made out of natural sources rather than chemicals. She provided a whole bunch of statistics on the dangers of chemicals in cleaning supplies and even provided a cost benefit analysis on the money one can save by making your own cleaning products out of things like vinagar and water and such.
I sat there thinking, "see, I don't have to worry about dangerous chemicals in my household cleaners, I don't even bother to clean!"
Well, at least that!
1 comment:
So true! I've been feeling guilty lately because my body demands a little afternoon snooze. The kids get to watch T.V. or fend for themselves. It is sad but what can you do?
Post a Comment