Ok, time out... is this portrait also a public announcement? There are 5 persons depicted ;-)
Also... I still owe you a phone call or email from Convention weekend. I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you. Sat. night wouldn't have worked 'cause I didn't get home until 9:30pm and couldn't walk anymore. 72 straight hours of running up and down stairs carrying boxes and signs takes a toll.
Really?!?! Are you preggo or did Ellie just give you guys a hint that she wants another sister/brother? How exciting! Our little bundle is due in 3 weeks. Crazy huh?
9 comments:
There's something unexpected in this portrait: Why am I smoking a cigarette?
Ok, time out... is this portrait also a public announcement? There are 5 persons depicted ;-)
Also... I still owe you a phone call or email from Convention weekend. I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you. Sat. night wouldn't have worked 'cause I didn't get home until 9:30pm and couldn't walk anymore. 72 straight hours of running up and down stairs carrying boxes and signs takes a toll.
Very cute and clever. I especially like Matt's cigarette :)
congrats on the new baby
It totally looks like the baby is looking down from heaven! Too cute!
Really?!?! Are you preggo or did Ellie just give you guys a hint that she wants another sister/brother? How exciting! Our little bundle is due in 3 weeks. Crazy huh?
I thought the same thing - is this an announcement of a number 3?
congrats and good luck!
I'll join in the curiosity...is number 3 on the way?
Post a Comment