So before I get any more pregnant than I already am, we want to get a new family picture for our living room wall. In the past, we have gone to Picture People and JCPenney and had mediocre experiences. Anyone have any suggestions of another studio we might try in the area? We're not looking to do much but get one large wall photo. And we want to go to a studio as opposed to hiring a private photographer or anything like that. This isn't like a hugely intense portrait session we're seeking so if anyone has a suggestion of a good studio in the area, one that is particularly good with kids, please let me know!
Thx!
6 comments:
We've done those too - lately we've used Portrait Innovations because they just opened a studio up around the corner from us. We've been pretty pleased with them. I don't know if they have any in your area.
We've done family pictures at Kiddie Kandis (there's one at Babies R Us in the Arlington Bailey's Crossroads area) and I was pleased with them. Also, if you sign the girls up for their birthday club they send a coupon for a free 8x10 during their birthday month. They always try to get you to buy more but you really can walk out with a totally free 8x10 if you want to!!
The best luck we have ever had is finding a friend who has a nice camera and finding a beautiful location outside. My kids do better with that everytime!
I second the portrait innovations-they do really great work!
What's wrong with the portrait Ellie drew?
I love Portrait Innovations! Great with kids too.
Post a Comment