Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleeping Rules for Pregnancy

1. Always go to bed no later than 10:30pm. You will regret it otherwise. It doesn't matter if you have other things you want to do - go to sleep!!

2. Make sure to go to sleep with a full tummy. Otherwise when you wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, you will be hungry and you'll need to eat and that will just wake you up more and then you won't be able to fall back asleep.

3. When you do wake up to go to the bathroom, keep your eyes closed as much as possible. Do not think!!! Only repeat in your head sleep, sleep, sleep over and over.

That should do it.

2 comments:

Becca said...

When I was pregnant, I HAD to be in bed by 9:00 p.m. or I'd fall asleep wherever I was anyway. Good for you for making it a little longer!

Cunningham Blog said...

Pregnancy insomnia is the worst! But, it helps you get ready for those night of no sleep to come!