Friday, June 05, 2009

Myrtle Beach - the Rides

So besides the beach and the pool, the other thing that occupied most of our time was letting the girls go on lots of fair rides. There's a place in Myrtle Beach that has a bunch of kiddie rides and both of the girls loved it. We went twice.

As you can see, Annie wasn't too thrilled with the carousel. I think she was freaked out by going up and down. The second time we rode the on the carousel, I put her on one of the horses that stayed stationary.
Ellie loved the carousel
We tried out a mirror maze that was kind of small, but did successfully confuse us enough to get lost before we found our way out. Love seeing double, triple, and quadruple of my cuties.
Ellie and I on the kiddie version of the rocking pirate ship.
Annie and Ellie on the boat, note Annie's very good boat sign.
Ellie liked all of the rides she went on, but Annie was especially animated on the cars, and boats.


I was surprised how much Ellie liked the motorcycles. I didn't have the heart to tell her that she would never ride an actual motorcycle as long as I'm alive.
Another happy Annie.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love those amusement park rides. Your kids have the cutest faces and expressions. Looks like a great time.