If there are two things that Ellie loves its cars and buses. She loves them. She's totally not a girly girl, which doesn't bother me at all. I swear I am not trying to raise a tomboy, she just loves cars, buses, balls, and other boy-like things. Here's a funny example at how she often passes up girly things for boy things.
We finally decided that Ellie needed her own pair of sunglasses. She's been stealing mine and breaking them way too often. So on a recent trip to Walmart, Ellie and I checked out the kid sunglasses. She had her pick of any of the sunglasses since they were all the same price. She passed up all of the Disney princess glasses (you know Jasmine, Belle, Ariel, etc.) Instead she insisted on the Cars sunglasses with Lightning McQueen on one side and the words "Speed, I am speed" on the other. She looks so cute with her sunglasses on, especially this morning when we went to the grocery store and I pushed her around in one of the carts with car in front. She kept her Lightning McQueen sunglasses on the whole time and kept beeping the horn. What a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment